We are a community network of public colleges across the province who deliver employment services on behalf of Employment Ontario.
We provide one-stop access to employment services including information on education options, academic upgrading and apprenticeship through respectful, flexible personalized services.
We are committed to achieving the highest standards of employment service delivery placing clients at the centre of everything we do by helping job seekers find sustainable employment and employers find suitable employees.
- Free fax and photo copy services and access to computers and the internet
- Workshops and support including resumé preparation, job search, interview skills, workplace safety, and career exploration tools.
- Information on apprenticeship
- Job Postings
- Labour market information
- Job Matching & Placement (some criteria for access may apply)
- Job Retention Support
- Human Resources Support for Employers
Sites can be found in college campuses, malls , libraries, high schools and colocated with other organizations. Services are often delivered as itinerant services to small communities or rural areas.